Currently Hiring for: SET-UP TECHNICIAN/ SERVICE WRITER
The set-up technician/service writer is responsible for the set-up and Pre-Delivery Inspection of all new vehicles and assisting the service advisor with service writing and other misc. duties.
Job Duties Include:
- Assist in service writing and customer service when necessary
- Interfaces with the general public on the repair of their vehicle
- Through set procedures, perform repairs, set-up or PDI as assigned on customers and/ or company units.
- Request parts necessary for the R/O and confirm sale to the R/O.
- Notify service advisor and/or sales manager of new vehicle set-up status.
- Attends employee meetings on a monthly basis.
- Assist other department members with repairs.
- Pick up and Deliver vehicles
- Assist in the stocking and reorder of business supplies
- Help maintain cleanliness and order of the business. Includes but is not limited to assisting with landscaping and other janitorial duties.
- Must be willing to take initiative
- Desire to help business grow
- Performs, as directed and agreed upon, tasks on special assignments (shows, races, etc.…) to benefit Pacific Motorsports as an entire team.
- Must be able and willing to lift more than 50lbs.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
• Minimum of 1-year experience as a technician or service writer
• Computer Literate
• Consistent and stable work history
• Self-motivated and Goal Oriented
• Team player attitude
• Ability to accept counseling and suggestions
• Must have a clean driving record
• Proven track record of success
• Professional appearance and strong work ethic
• DOE $11-15/hr
• Employee Discounts
• Paid Training
• Job Type: Part-time
• Paid Sick Leave
• Opportunity for advancement